Status Report – April 30

Dear Fellow Baseball Fans,

Officially, there is nothing new to report. Little League reiterated its position that a decision will be announced by May 11. Therefore, we remain on standby.

At present, we are advised by little league we cannot proceed.

Alternatives under consideration are a summer league, an expanded fall ball season, and numerous accommodations to comply with anticipated local health dept. orders. All suggestions are being explored at the national level.

As promised, you will receive a weekly update on our status.

Your patience is appreciated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

 

Mike Boland, President