Present: Mike Boland, Paul Gehrman, Bryce Fenster, Jay Sternberg, Ted Meyer, Chad Solter, Jaime Byrnes, Casey Roberts, Jon Weinberg Tad Finnie, Kimberly O’Connell, Ted Meyer, Jr., Scott Calzaretta, Bryce Fenster, Ross Murray, Brent Baker, Steve Lightfoot, and Karmela Cleary.
Guest: Adam Clear
Minutes: December minutes were approved unanimously.
Treasurer’s Report: Registration-income increased over this time last year
President’s Report: TCLL Constitution under review and amendment; new league president in Sausalito, Challenger Jamboree; former president Rich Epidendio returning as juniors coach, TCLL BOD banquet being set for March.
- Capital Improvement Plan: JW bathrooms will be remodeled with new fixtures and configuration. A roof is needed. The goal is completion by opening day; shade structures over bleacher being completed by opening day.
- Rules Committee Report: Draft presented by Chairman Lightfoot, 2 amendments added (Rookie League season-ending event) and proposal special rules were passed.
- Training Proposal: Tad and Adam presented the training program they and Mike Firenzi will supervise. The plan includes visits to team practices. January 26 and February 9 will be the first few clinics for coaches with additional clinics to follow. A budget will be prepared for consideration.
- Registration Report: Registration is increased by 10% over this time last year. Registration will continue to be allowed.
- Opening Day Report: DB Temple and all outgoing BOD members will be honored.