Hi TCLL Baseball Fans,
Here is pre-season practice schedule. It includes the Majors, Minors, Rookie and Farm Divisions. Later this month, we’ll update the schedule to include Juniors and T-ball. The Commissioners for Juniors and T-ball will announce when those teams and schedules are finalized.
If you are a Manager, please follow the process below to change the pre-season schedule.
- Email TCLL.firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your Division Commissioner.
- The TCLL scheduling team will do their best to accommodate the request based on availability and confirm the request is in line with Little League rules. See each Division’s Page for official rules.
- The TCLL scheduling team will respond via email to confirm the request or suggest an alternative.
- Please make all requests 48 hours before the requested time. That time buffer provides parents and players enough time to adjust.
- To ensure we can get the most kids on the field, the practice times will cross over a bit. The team with the later practice slot will start in the outfield until the team with the earlier slot finishes their time.
If you are a Parent, please see your Team Manager for any questions to the schedule.
Let’s get out there and play ball!
Twin Cities Little League Scheduler