BOD Minutes – August 17, 2021
Board of Directors Meeting (via Zoom)
August 17, 7:30 pm
Present: Mike Boland, Ted Meyer Jr., Ted Meyer, Jon Weinberg, Ross Murray, Jay Sternberg, Dan Searle, Bryce Fenster, and Erik Brent.
- Approval of Minutes (June 10) – No changes but approval deferred given lack of quorum
- Treasurer’s Report – Jon provided a full report on the league’s finances. Overall, the league remains in a strong position financially.
- President’s Report: No district meeting this summer.
- Old Business
- Fall Ball: Registration remains strong and it will be offered to 6-year-olds for the first time. The fee is $175 per player. New uniforms are ordered with modifications requested by the coaches.
- New Business
- 2022 BOD Election: Date of September 23 was set. Notice to be published as required. Nomination Committee still recruiting new members and a report is expected over Labor Day weekend. Both meetings will be by Zoom.
- Discussion of using umpires in Fall Ball for training benefits. Mike will follow up with Steve Lightfoot and Kevin Dufficy.
- Discussion of needed improvements to Joe Wagner Field with a report from Jay at the next meeting.
Adjournment 8:20 PM
Next Mtg. September 9