BOD Minutes – June 10, 2021
Board of Directors Meeting (via Zoom)
June 10, 7:30 pm
Present: Mike Boland, Ted Meyer Jr., Ted Meyer, Jon Weinberg, Chad Solter, Ross Murray, Casey Roberts, Jay Sternberg, Dan Searle, Kim O’Connell, Tad Finnie, Scott Calzaretta, Chad Solter, Bryce Fenster, Brent Baker and Erik Brent.
- Approval of Minutes (May 13) – Approved as submitted
- Treasurer’s Report – Jon provided a full report on the league’s finances. There is only 1 player in the league who has not paid the registration fee. The report is approved as submitted.
- President’s Report: All-Star Tournament starts on June 26 and ends on July 11.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Trophy order for the postseason to be done at start of 2022 Season.
- Division split in Farm Division to be considered in 2022 Season.
- Ted Meyer Jr. to represent league in C. M. Town Park Master Plan meetings.
- Inter-league play to be considered in 2022 Season at Majors level.
- Consideration of use of umpires in Fall ball for training purposes. BOD approved this plan.
- All-Stars: Chad is supervising with Andy. Managers appointed and accepted.
- BOD to assist in staffing post-season games at Joe Wagner.
Adjournment 8:05 PM
Next Mtg. July 8