Dear Fellow Baseball Fans,

There is nothing of significance to report as we await changes in the local and state orders. Our Little League District is working with Marin health authorities on a reopening plan, and a decision is expected shortly, maybe as soon as next week, but a certain timetable is impossible to set.  We remain hopeful that a season of some sort can be salvaged at the Minors and Majors levels. For that reason, refunds have not yet been processed for the players in those divisions.  However, if we do not have clarity by June 15 we will process refunds for Minors and Majors starting that date.

If we are able to cobble together something this summer, we will quickly communicate a much-reduced registration fee for players that depends on the extent of play that can happen and will work through the refund process based on that.

Any family with players in only the T-Ball, Farm, and Rookie divisions that completed the survey have had their refund processed.  Junior players received a full refund. If you have not received a refund notice from TeamSnap, please contact us.  If you did not complete the survey, please do so by June 1st so we can finish processing all refunds in those divisions.

For all divisions, especially Minors and Majors, please be sure to respond to our survey so we can measure the interest level in a summer league.

Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we remain ready to proceed once safe.

Mike Boland, President